Tuesday, December 1, 2009

IT'S DECEMBER!
the month of dreams! is finally heeeeeeeeeeere!


for as long as i can remember, i have wanted to write. i do everyday, but mostly stuff just for myself that i would be totally embarrassed if anyone ever read. but, i figure as entertaining and random as my life has been thus far, i should turn all my journals and short stories into a novel. it's my dream to see one of my own books on a shelf in barnes and noble one day...and if my life keeps going in the way it is, i will certianly have the fodder for one heck of a memoir ;)

1 comment:

  1. I'd like to see my book cover on the wall in Barnes and Noble, but I think first I'd have to starve and die for that to happen. Isn't that how you get to be a famous author?

    ReplyDelete